I have to admit that in 2012, I couldn’t find much time to develop any of my existing projects. With the coming new year after a relaxing but time consuming and stressful holidays (o yes they can be stressful when you have to tour heavy trafficked cities in Italy!) I have sat down and write a little road-map for my projects.
Well first of all, I had to fix a couple of issues (well not just one!) with this wordpress site and the wikimedia one. Lots of spambots were polluting everything, so fierce updates were required. After that, I have opted for a more responsive web layout that I am still forging right now with a nice HTML5 format. Other important fixes need to be done with the shipping modules of the e-commerce.
A contact form was introduced since I have noticed many of you trying to contact me (ye I am getting popular!), so now should be more easier from the top menu.
In terms of development I have promised myself to:
- update the Norduino design (this time via Kicad) with a more compact version of the radio module
- update the MspNode design with Kicad and cooperate with another developer (Jan Kuras) to make a solar powered version
- rebuild a stock for the Norduino and perhaps the MspNode
- organize a Kickstarter campaign for either the MspNode or the Norduino
- do a mini-USB version of the Norduino via the FTDI chip
God knows how many of these tasks I will manage to complete, but at least I know what I want to achieve and time permitting I will do my best to produce something useful for the community.
I have met very interesting people in 2012 that gave me some very useful advice and will try to exploit them at my best.